From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 07:46, 20 November 2019 by Ab1630
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger Timeline of the open access movement.
- January 2013. Library Publishing Coalition founded in the US.
- January 11, 2013. Death of OA advocate Aaron Swartz.
- July 2013. G8 Open Data Charter signed.
- November 2013. BioRxiv preprint repository for unpublished research in life sciences founded by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in the US.
- November 18, 2013. Open Access Button launched.
- OA-related events held in 2013, including conferences and workshops