Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events:
- Chronological order.
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, see the oa.events tag library at the Open Access Tracking Project. This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.
- Southern Miss Institutional Repository Conference. US, April 29-30, 2021.
- Library Publishing Forum. Online, 10-14 May 2021.
- Society for Scholarly Publishing annual meeting. Maryland, US, May 26-28, 2021.
- Open Repositories. Stellenbosch, South Africa, May 31 – June 3rd 2021.
- Maintenance and labor of open infrastructure. Online, 2 June 2021.
- LIBER conference. Belgrade, Serbia, 23-25 June, 2021.
- OpenCon Librarian Community Call. Online, 13 July 2021.
- LD4 Conference on Linked Data. Online, 19-23 July 2021.
- UN Open Science Conference. Online, 21-23 July 2021
- FORCE 11 Scholarly Communication Institute. Online, 26 July - 5 August 2021.
- OpenCon Librarian Community Call. Online, 10 August 2021.
- Wikimania. 13-17 August 2021.
- Geneva Workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communication. Online, 6-10 September 2021.
- OpenCon Librarian Community Call. Online, 14 September 2021.
- Open Science Fair. 20-23 September 2021.
- Creative Commons Global Summit. Online, 20-24 September 2021.
- OASPA Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing. Online, 20-26 September 2021.
- Open-Access-Tage. Online, 27-29 September 2021.
- Open Education Global conference. Online, 27 September - 1 October 2021.
- Confederation of Open Access Repositories meeting. 29 September - 1 October 2021.
- Open Education Conference. Online, 18-22 October, 2021.
- International Open Access Week. 25-31 October, 2021.
- Wikidata Con. Online, 29-31 October 2021.
- Digital Library Federation Forum. Online, 1-3 November 2021.
- Munin Conference. Online, 15-18 November 2021.
- Northeast Institutional Repository Day. Online, 2 December 2021.