Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events:
- Chronological order.
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, see the oa.events tag library at the Open Access Tracking Project. This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.
- Modern Language Association MLA 2019 - Making the Most of Humanities Commons. Chicago, January 3-6, 2018. (perma.cc).
- Where to Publish? Navigating the Journal Jungle and Avoiding Predators. Texas State University. January 16, 2019. (perma.cc).
- MZES Open Science Conference 2019. Mannheim, Germany, January 25 - 27, 2019. (perma.cc).
- הכנס הארבעה-עשר לחקר חדשנות וטכנולוגיות למידה ע"ש צ'ייס (English Translation: The Chais Forteenth Conference on Innovation and Learning Technologies), February 8 - 12, 2019. (perma.cc).
- Research Data Management Basics. Texas State University, February 28, 2019. (perma.cc).
- Creative Commons Global Summit. Lisbon, Portugal, May 9-11, 2019. (perma.cc).
- UNT Open Access Symposium 2019. Dallas, Texas, May 17–18, 2019.
- COAR Annual Meeting. Lyon, France, May 20-23, 2019.
- Libre Graphics Meeting 2019. Saarbrücken, Germany, May 2019. (perma.cc).
- ELPUB 2019. Marseille, France, June 2-4, 2019. (perma.cc).
- Open Repositories 2019. Hamburg, Germany, June 10 - 13, 2019.
- Journées CasuHal 2019. Rouen, France, June 17-18, 2019.
- Global Conference on Transparency Research. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 26 - 27, 2019. (perma.cc).
- LIBER 2019. Dublin, Ireland, June 26-28, 2019.
- Wikimania: enhancing use of CC’s Public Domain tools to serve the needs of GLAM institutions and reusers. Online and in Stockholm, 18 August 2019. (perma.cc).
- Open Source Summit, North America. California, 21-23 August 2019.
- Open Publishing Awards. Edinburgh Scotland, October 15, 2019. (perma.cc).
- DLF Forum: OA in the Open. Tampa, Florida, US. October 16, 2019. (perma.cc).
- Open Science and Open Access Publishing: Equity in Open Knowledge. Tehran, Iran, October 21, 2019. (perma.cc).
- International Open Access Week. October 21-27, 2019. (perma.cc).
- 10th CRECS. Guadalajara, México, October 23-24, 2019. (perma.cc).
- WikidataCon 2019. Berlin, Germany, 25–26 October 2019. (perma.cc).
- Open Education Conference. Phoenix, Arizona. October 30 - November 1, 2019. (perma.cc).
- Open Access Week 2019 with an Information Poster Presentation and other events, where various topics on Open Access and Open Science will be presented. Münster University Library, Germany. October 21-27, 2019. (perma.cc).
- State of Open Science webinar. November 4, 2019.
- Funding Pathways for Learned Society Open Access Publishing webinar. December 6, 2019.
- Engaging Societies and Society Journals in Transitioning to Open Access webinar. December 12, 2019.