Calls for papers
From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 10:09, 8 April 2012 by Peek (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Pontika)
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a retired list, no longer (actively) updated.
- When active, it covered calls for papers about OA.
- Related lists elsewhere: WikiCFP.
- NEW Édition et Université, XIXe-XXIe siècle. Includes "electronic publishing and new forms of scientific communication". Submissions due October 15, 2009. Posted to OAD, September 15, 2009.
- NEW 4th International Conference on eDemocracy. Includes "freedom of information, free information access, openness, information sharing". Submissions due Jannuary 15, 2010.
- The Politics of Open Source. Potential topics include "the expansion of open source into other domains". Submissions due January 10, 2010. Posted to OAD, September 2, 2009.
- Inaugural Conference of the Internet and P2P Research Group. Provisional deadline for abstracts: January 15, 2010. Posted to OAD, August 13, 2009.
- Journal of Digital Information. Special issue on open repositories. Intent to submit due August 15, 2009. Submissions due September 15, 2009. Posted to OAD, July 22, 2009.
- Free Culture Research Workshop 2009. Submissions due August 9, 2009. Posted to OAD, July 12, 2009.
- Repository Architectures, Infrastructures and Services. Special issue of New Review on Information Networking. Submissions due July 31, 2009. Posted to OAD, June 11, 2009.
- Open Development: Technological, organizational and social innovations transforming the developing world. Abstracts due July 20, 2009. Posted to OAD, June 1, 2009.
- Open Access Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Posted to OAD, March 29, 2009.
- International Conference for Digital Libraries and the Semantic Web (ICSD 2009) - Topics - Submission (Papers, Posters & Workshops): May 4, 2009. Posted to OAD, 07 April, 2009.
- Open Access, New Trends, Platforms, Collaborations, and Global Outreach: 12th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations. Abstracts due February 16, 2009. Posted to OAD, January 25, 2009.
- Research into open access. Abstracts due December 31, 2008. Posted to OAD, December 20, 2008.
- New repositories: architectures interoperability and data exchange (see page 19). Abstracts due December 15, 2008. Posted to OAD, December 13, 2008.
- Call for papers. From the Open Learning: The Journal of Open and Distance Learning. Posted to OAD November 25, 2008.
- Openness and the Future of Higher Education. From the International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. Submission proposals due by January 15, 2009. Posted to OAD November 21, 2008.
- Open access and the humanities. From LIBREAS. "Final drafts are due by January 2009." Posted to OAD October 13, 2008.
- Second International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference. Vancouver, Canada, July 8-10, 2009. Deadline: January 15, 2009. Posted to OAD September 23, 2008.
- ONG Derechos Digitales te invita a publicar sobre dominio público. By ONG Derechos Digitales. Deadline is September 30, 2008. Posted to OAD August 18, 2008.
- La publication électronique en sciences humaines et sociales. By Mémoires du livre. Revue internationale. OA is among the topics. Deadline is September 30, 2008. Posted to OAD July 29, 2008.
- Online Publishing Workshop of the Society for Cinema and Media Studies Annual Conference. OA is among the topics. The workshop will be in Tokyo, May 21-24, 2009. The CFP gives no deadline for submissions. Posted to OAD, July 17, 2008.
- Kaltura Prize in A2K3 Writing Competition. From the Information Society Project at Yale Law School (ISP) and the International Journal of Communications Law and Policy (IJCLP), in connenction with Kaltura and the third Access to Knowledge (A2K3) Conference (Geneva, September 8-10, 2008). Submissions due by June 30, 2008. Posted to OAD, June 16, 2008.
- Adding value to data – Digital Repositories in the e-Science world. From DReSNet, for a session at the 4th IEEE International Conference on e-Science (Indianapolis, December 7-12, 2008). Submissions due by August 8, 2008. Posted to OAD, June 13, 2008.
- The Economics of Limited and Open Access Publishing. From the OA journal, Economic Analysis and Policy. Submissions due by November 1, 2008. Posted to OAD, June 8, 2008.
- Session proposals for the 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 14-16 September 2009 Scandic Star Hotel, Lund, Sweden. Due date May 1, 2009. Posted to OAD, April 6, 2009