OA tracking project
From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is the home page of the Open Access Tracking Project (OATP).
- OATP uses social tagging to capture new OA developments comprehensively and in real time, and organize them by tag or subtopic. The project runs on TagTeam, open-source software specifically written for OATP and now available for social-tagging projects on any topic. OATP publishes a primary feed of new OA developments, and hundreds of secondary feeds on OA subtopics, one for every project tag. TagTeam stores all OATP tag records for deduping, export, preservation, modification, and searching.
- The project launched on April 16, 2009, and you can find a full-length description of it in the SPARC Open Access Newsletter for May 2, 2009. It started on Connotea and moved to TagTeam on September 17, 2012.
- Some of the OATP pages here in the Open Access Directory are temporarily closed to public edits while the project works out methods for communal governance.
- Suggested short URL for this page = http://bit.ly/oatrackingproject