University statements on OA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a list of university and university-library statements on open access, open science, open research, and related topics.
- It does not include university OA policies. For those, see ROARMAP.
- Nor does it include university principles for negotiating with publishers.
- In some cases, it includes statements by university consortia and statements by units within universities.
- Related lists in OAD: Institutional principles for negotiating with publishers
- Alphabetical by university.
- Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL)
- CAUL Statement on Open Scholarship 2019, March 27, 2019
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- Open Research Position Statement, December 6, 2019
- McGill University
- Mount Royal University Library
- Position Statement on Open Access, March 21, 2014
- Orbis Cascade Alliance
- OCA is a consortium of 37 colleges and universities in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
- Commitment to Open Principles & Practices, May 2021
- University of Aberdeen
- Open Research Statement, n.d.
- University College London
- University of Cambridge
- The University’s Open Research Position Statement; first released November 2018; last revised March 2019
- University of Dundee
- Statement on Open Research, April 2020
- University of Leeds
- Statement on Research Culture, n.d. Touches on OA but does not focus on it.
- University of Manchester
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Statement on UMass Amherst's Commitment to Open Scholarship, August 19, 2021
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- University of Reading
- University of Saskatchewan Library
- University of Surrey
- University of Victoria Library
- Statement of Commitment, effective date January 1, 2012
- University of Virginia, School of Data Science
- Open Access Guidelines and Recommendations, February 3, 2021
- SPARC announcement about these guidelines and recommendations, February 16, 2021
- University of Wolverhampton
- Open Research Statement, January 2020