Free and open-source journal management software
From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a list of free and open-source journal management software. When possible, include the name of the individual or organization behind it.
- Related lists on OAD: (1) Free and open-source repository software, (2) Free and open-source tools for OA, (3) OA journal business models, (3) OA journal launch services.
- Ambra. Formerly part of Topaz (below), but forked.
- Annotum. A WordPress theme for a JATS-based workflow.
- CLEO Various tools related to revues.org and Lodel (see Lodel below) can be found in this site. In French.
- DPubS. From Cornell University Library and Pennsylvania State University Libraries and Press.
- HyperJournal. From the University of Pisa.
- Janeway. Janeway is a journal management system developed by the Centre for Technology and Publishing and the Open Library of Humanities at Birkbeck, University of London.
- PeerLibrary. UC Berkeley