Discontinued OA publication funds
From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a list of funds to support OA journals that have ceased to exist.
- Whenever possible, please include the date when the fund became inactive.
- If archives are available please provide the URL.
- Alphabetical order.
- Related lists in OAD: OA publication funds
- University of Amsterdam
- Brock University Library
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- The pilot fund was launched in the Fall of 2012, closing in December 2014.
- Delft University of Technology
- Griffith University
- Also see the BMC case study on the Griffith fund (undated).
- No information available online as of June 2012
- Institute of Social Studies (Netherlands)
- Johns Hopkins University
- Oregon Health & Science University
- The Open Access Publishing Fund was closed following 2012 fund expenditure.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- The COAP Fund (acronym for "SIU Carbondale Open-Access Publishing Equity Fund"), was suspended following the "final disposition of the FY16 state budget.".
- Tilburg University
- The fund was apparently launched in August 2008 and expired at the end of August 2009.