Publishers who have sued universities or libraries
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This list is still under development. Every part of it may change before the official launch, including its title, scope notes, URL, and method of organization.
- This is a list of publishers who have sued universities or libraries on OA issues (not other issues).
- It includes publishers who have sued university associations or library associations.
- It also includes publisher associations which have brought such lawsuits.
- It also includes those who have written or signed amicus briefs in such lawsuits.
- Should this list include publishers who have sued OA-providing entities other than universities and libraries, such as ResearchGate and Sci-Hub?
- Alphabetical by publisher.
Start adding list entries here.