Calls for proposals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a retired list, no longer (actively) updated.
- When active, it covered calls for funding proposals for OA-related projects.
- Related lists in OAD: Calls for papers.
- To replace this list, please use the oa.cft ("call for tenders") tag of the Open Access Tracking Project.
- From the PEER (Publishing and the Ecology of European Research) project:
- Economic Research. Deadline: October 29, 2009. Posted to OAD, September 10, 2009.
- Behavioural Research: Authors and Users vis-à-vis Journals and Repositories. Deadline, February 17, 2009. Posted to OAD, December 23, 2009.
- Usage Research: Journals and Repositories. Deadline, February 17, 2009. Posted to OAD, December 23, 2009.
- From the European Union:
- Open access to scientific information (draft). Proposed deadline, June 2, 2009. Posted to OAD, December 19, 2008.
- Scientific Information Repository supporting the European FP7 Research Programme. Deadline, March 17, 2009. Posted to OAD, December 1, 2008.
- From JISC (UK):
- Two Small-Scale OAI Object Re-Use and Exchange Experiments: (1) TheOREM (Theses with ORE Metadata) and (2) FORESITE (Functional Object Reuse and Exchange: Supporting Information Topology Experiments). Submissions are due July 31, 2008. Posted to OAD, June 16, 2008.
- Information Environment and e-Research. Submissions are due February 11, 2009. Posted to OAD, December 5, 2008. Also see the blog post about this call from the JISC Information Environment team.
- From the National Endowment for the Humanities (USA):
- JISC/NEH Transatlantic Digitization Collaboration Grants. Submissions are due March 26, 2009. Posted to OAD, March 2, 2009.
- Humanities Collections and Reference Resources. Submissions are due July 15, 2009. Posted to OAD, April 21, 2009.