Where the OAD Has Been Mentioned
From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 06:26, 3 February 2012 by Pontika
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a list of places where the OAD has been mentioned. When you know the exact date, please include it. When you know the month but not the date, put the entry at the top of appropriate month. When you don't know the month or the date, put the entry at the top of the page.
- Chronological order.
- Open Access Resources and Tools: A list of useful links to directories, repositories and other OA-realted resources and tools.
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Libraries.
- UL Scholarly Communication: Further info on open access and alternative publishing models.
- Boston University Research Guides.
- The Tree Dictionary.
- Annotated links to useful resources for open access projects
- Georgia Tech Open Access and Scholarly Communication.
- Digital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research-DRIVER.
- University of Guelph- Scholarly Communication.
- iThinkEd, May 2008
- OA Librarian, May 5, 2008
- EduResources Weblog, May 5, 2008
- Science Quick Picks. May 5, 2008
- PCET.NET, May 5, 2008
- OpenAccess.gr-News, May 5, 2008
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences Library, May 6, 2008
- Confessions of a Science Librarian, May 6, 2008
- tdwg-lit: Wiki on Open Access Movement, May 6, 2008
- Sukhdev in Web Land, May 6, 2008
- A blog around the clock, May 7, 2008
- Elektroniczna Biblioteka, May 7, 2008
- PLEIADI, May 7, 2008
- The Scholars Space: Communicating research findings in a networked world, May 8, 2008
- CaveatLector, May 8, 2008
- OA Librarian, May 13, 2008
- The Imaginary Journal of Poetic Economics, May 25, 2008
- Open Access Scholarly Information Sourcebook, June 7, 2008
- Scholarly Communications News, June 12, 2008
- OA Librarian, October 31, 2008
- DigitalKoans, November 20, 2008
- Digital Repositories, January 6, 2009