Difference between revisions of "Scopemed"
Latest revision as of 06:21, 3 February 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
ScopeMed is an free Open Access Indexing and Online Manuscript Submission, Review and Tracking System.
Scopemed is free of charge for authors and journals.
Details and Advantages of Scopemed
- Free of charge for peer reviewed medical journals.
- Any peer reviewed journal could use Scopemed.
- Online Submission of manuscripts.
- Online review of articles.
- Editors could manage articles online:
- see manuscripts (new or revised),
- assign reviewers,
- add or remove reviewers,
- send reviewer comments to authors,
- accept of reject articles,
- send articles for typesetting,
- send emails to all of the authors/reviewers
- Store full-text of articles (pdf format).
ScopeMed also provide standart web page for Journals that using Scopemed article management system (free of charge).