From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 06:59, 10 June 2018 by Ab1630
- This is a list of resources and milestones related to open access in Australia.
- Related content on OAD: Search: Australia.
- Australia. Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR). UK: University of Nottingham.
- Open Access Tracking Project, Harvard University:
- Australia. Registry of Open Access Repositories. UK: University of Southampton.
- Australia. UNESCO Global Open Access Portal.
- Open Access in Australia. DRIVER: Digital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research. Archived from the original on 23 August 2011.
- List of open access repositories in Australia. Wikipedia. Archived from the original on 4 April 2018.
- Walt Crawford (2018). "Australia". Gold Open Access by Country 2012-2017. US: Cites & Insights Books.
- Open Repositories 2006. Sydney, Australia. 1st International Conference on Open Repositories, January 31 - February, 3, 2006.
- Open Repositories 2017. Brisbane, Australia. 12th International Conference on Open Repositories, June 26th – 30th, 2017.