Difference between revisions of "Proposed lists"
From Open Access Directory
(This list addresses Open Access issues for student works of scholarship including theses and dissertations. Many are trapped behind a commercial paywall needlessly and should be set free via OA)
Revision as of 09:27, 5 December 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- These are proposals, not lists. Please add new proposals of your own, but don't add list-items as if these proposals were already lists.
- To move one of these proposals to Lists under development (where it can start to grow) or to the Table of contents (where it is open for editing by all contributors), contact an editor.
- Also contact an editor to be among the volunteers to help develop a new list in the Lists under development section. Our experience has taught us that a small group of individuals can usually find the best way to structure a list before it is edited by the broader community.
- If you already maintain a list elsewhere, and would like to move it to OAD, please contact an editor.
- See the OAD editorial policy for details on the kinds of lists OAD is willing to host.
- Academic search-engines indexing (nothing but) full-text OA material
- Calls for participation/partners (cf. Calls for proposals)
- Disciplinary OA wikis (as opposed to Wikis about OA)
- Digitization projects (whose results are or will be OA)
- Fellowships, internships, etc. for OA-related activities (cf. Jobs in open access, Volunteer opportunities)
- Grants, scholarships, awards, etc. for OA-related activities
- OA for theses and dissertations
- OA book business models (as opposed to OA journal business models)
- Open data policies
- Funders with open data policies
- Institutions / projects with open data policies
- Journals with open data policies
- Publishers of full OA journals
- Publishers of hybrid OA journals (we already list lists of these in Lists maintained by others)
- Publishers of OA books (at least monographs and textbooks)
- Services to launch OA journals
- Service providers (consultants, businesses offering OA-related services)
- Students and OA (a bibliography)
- List of OA topics for which it is desirable to have a Wikipedia article (currently being developed here)