Difference between revisions of "Other institutions contemplating action"
From Open Access Directory
Latest revision as of 06:19, 3 February 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- Georgia State University: See Beth Flanningan, Libraries join fight for greater research access, Georgia State University Villager, March 23, 2004.
- Johns Hopkins University: See the public letter from Winston Tabb, Dean of University Libraries, in the Spring 2004 issue of Science @ C-Level.
- San Jose State University: See Claudia Plascencia, Academic journals to be sacrificed in library cuts, San Jose State University Spartan Daily, March 24, 2004.
- University of Iowa: See Kristen Schorsch, UI libraries brace for cuts, Iowa City Press-Citizen, December 2, 2003.
- University of New Mexico: See Rivkela Brodsky,Faculty senate to modify curriculum, Daily Lobo, August 25, 2004.
- University of Oregon: See Chuck Slothower, University Libraries to cut several serial subscriptions, Oregon Daily Emerald, February 21, 2004. A plan to cancel more than 300 titles in May, and a call for faculty input on the titles to be cut.
- University of Utah: see Andrew Kirk, Library struggles to afford journals, The Daily Utah Chronicle, March 11, 2004.