Difference between revisions of "Oddities: The Least-Clear Cases"
From Open Access Directory
Latest revision as of 06:16, 3 February 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- Electronic Journal of Analytic Philosophy (EJAP). Unable to reach Web site; cached copy on Google indicates six issues between 1993 and 1998; individual issues unreachable.
- Grist On-line. “Network Journal of Language Arts.” Pattern: 1993: 3 issues; 1994: 2 issues; 1995: 2 issues; 1996: 1 issue. Apparently continues in non-journal form.
- InterJournal. Distributed on per-article basis. Pattern: in early 2000, 225 accepted items on Web site, dates only on individual articles. In early 2001: 620 manuscripts, of which 328 are supposed to be final. Divided into three parts: CX: Complex systems (318), PX: Polymer and Complex Fluids (20), BG: Genetics (2).
- Psychiatry On-Line. Finally able to locate UK version in 2001. No issues; 51 papers over the last six years.
- RhetNet. Tiny amount of odd material on Web site; appears to be wholly inactive since mid-1997.