Institutions that support open access
From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 15:19, 17 January 2019 by Kshawkin (→F: corrected link for foundations willing to pay APCs)
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- We're not ready to list individual institutions and describe in what sense they support OA. Instead, these are clusters of institutions which support OA in certain specific ways.
- Related lists in OAD: Advocacy organizations for OA.
- Coalition of Open Education in Poland KOED.
- Colleges and universities with presidents or provosts who support the Federal Research Public Access Act (FRPAA).
- German science organizations who issued a joint statement in support of OA and against the objections and misunderstandings of the Heidelberg Appeal (March 2009).
- Institutional signatories of the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities
- Institutional signatories of the Declaration of Institutional Commitment to implement open-access policies on campus.
- Institutional signatories of the European Petition for guaranteed public access to publicly-funded research results.
- Members of the Coalition of Open Access Policy Institutions (COAPI).
- Members of the DSpace Federation.
- Members of Enabling Open Scholarship (EOS).
- Members of the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Association of India.
- Partners of the CIARD (Coherence in Information for Agricultural Research for Development) initiative.
- University signatories to the Institutional Self-Archiving Policy Registry