Difference between revisions of "Humanities resources"
From Open Access Directory
Latest revision as of 06:41, 3 February 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This list is still under development. Every part of it may change before the official launch, including its title, URL, and method of organization.
- This is a list of open educational resources (OERs).
- EdNA - Education Network Australia, Australian Education and Training Ministers, AU. Education Level: All levels. Material Subject: Education. License: Rights reserved. Added to the OAD, May 6, 2009
- FREE - Federal Resources for Educational Excellence, US Department of Education, US. Education Level: Primary, Secondary. Material Subject: Arts, Music, Sciences, History, Language, Mathematic, Engineering. License: Rights reserved. Added to the OAD, May 6, 2009
- Intute - Arts and Humanities, University of Oxford and Manchester Metropolitan University / JISC and AHRC, UK. Education Level: College, Graduate. Material Subject: Arts, Humanities. License: Rights reserved. Added to the OAD, May 6, 2009
- Learning Tools, UBC Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund (TLEF), Arts Instructional Technology Fund (IT Fund), CA. Education Level: Graduate. Material Subject: Arts. License: Rights reserved. Added to the OAD, May 6, 2009