Getting started as an OAD contributor
From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 14:01, 30 August 2017 by Petersuber
- This is how to get started as a contributor to the Open Access Directory (OAD).
|Thanks for your willingness to help out. Quick summary:|
Getting an OAD account
- Go to the OAD and click the Request account link in the upper right corner.
- If you already have an account, then sign in.
- New accounts must be approved by the editor, who is sometimes traveling. Please understand if this process takes a few days.
Learning the OAD style
- Log in to TagTeam, and go to the OATP hub.
- Click on the Contact tab in the left sidebar. Fill in the form, for example, by asking for permission to tag for OATP. Click Submit.
- The OATP hub owner will receive the message and approve you when it arrives.
- When you get this far, you'll be authorized to tag for OATP. The next few sections are about how to do that.