FAQs about OA
From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a list of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about open access and OA-related projects, policies, and organizations. It's not a place to start a new FAQ, merely to list existing FAQs.
- Wikidata identifier for this page: Q56229396.
- Aldelphi Charter FAQ. For the Adelphi Charter, from the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
- Author Choice FAQ. For the Author Choice hybrid OA journal program of the American Physiological Society.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research OA policy FAQ. From the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
- Data Webs FAQ. From Robert Grossman.
- DRIVER FAQs. A menu of four FAQs from DRIVER (Digital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research): one on DRIVER itself, one on the DRIVER Guidelines, one on open access, and one on repositories and DRIVER.
- From the European Commission:
- Digital Libraries Initiative FAQ. From the Digital Libraries Initiative.
- EC Approach to the Publishing Industry FAQ. Not revised since September 2005.
- EC Research FAQ. From EC Research, which is not the same thing as the EC Research Directorate-General.
- Scientific information in the digital age FAQ. On the EC Communication on access to scientific information in the digital age, February 15, 2007.
- Free to Read FAQ. For the "Free to Read" hybrid OA journal program of the American Physical Society.
- FRPAA FAQ. For the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006. The FAQ accompanied the bill's introduction in May 2006 and was never updated.
- From Google:
- Opening up Access to Research Results FAQ. From Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC), Research Councils UK (RCUK), Council for the Central Laboratory for the Research Councils (CLRC), and the Research Libraries Network (RLN). Version 1.1, August 2005.
- Royal Society EXiS Open Choice FAQ. For the EXiS Open Choice hybrid OA journal program of the Royal Society.
- Self-Archiving FAQ. From Stevan Harnad.
- From the Wellcome Trust: