From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 08:34, 13 October 2020 by Petersuber
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This list covers conferences and workshops related to open access, broadly conceived. It includes events in any country in any language.
- Event titles in bold are especially relevant to open access.
- The list uses links that were living at the time of the event, even if they have since died. When you can update a dead link, please do. But when you cannot update a dead link, please leave it.
- Formerly related lists in OAD (now laid down): Events celebrating Open Access Day (October 14, 2008) and Events celebrating Open Access Week (2009 to 2013).
- Also see the list of scholarly communications events maintained by the Solutions Source for Scholarly Communications. (Launched October 2020.)
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, follow the oa.events tag of the Open Access Tracking Project. (This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.)