Difference between revisions of "Coming attractions"
From Open Access Directory
Latest revision as of 05:55, 3 February 2012
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
Here are some of the lists we're considering for future launch.
- Free and open-source repository software
- Free and open-source journal management software
- Guides for OA journal publishers
- Publishers of full OA journals
- Publishers of hybrid OA journals
- Publishers of OA monographs and textbooks
- OA journal business models
- OA speakers bureau (by discipline and nation)
- OA research in progress (e.g. articles, books dissertations) (researchers post their topics and contact info)
- OA research questions (post questions you want researched; help grad students find research topics)
- OA by the numbers (Peter once tried this on Wikipedia, but users who think it doesn't belong there have repeatedly deleted it and forced it to break into small parts.)
- Other OA-related wikis