From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events:
- Chronological order.
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, see the oa.events tag library at the Open Access Tracking Project. This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.
- Publiek domein dag. Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid, Hilversum, Netherlands, January 10, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Open Access and Scholarly Communication: Voices from the Global South, Modern Language Association Annual Convention. Seattle, USA, January 10, 2020. (perma.cc).
- OA Monograph Implications on Tech Services, ALA Midwinter. Philadelphia, US, January 25, 2020. (perma.cc).
- ACRL/SPARC Scholarly Communication Forum, ALA Midwinter. Philadelphia, US, January 25, 2020. (perma.cc).
- LODLAM Summit. Los Angeles, US, February 3-4, 2020.
- OERcamp-Werkstatt Südwest. Akademie Bad Wildbad, Germany, February 7-9, 2020.
- IFLA Special Interest Group on Library Publishing Midterm Meeting. Oslo, Norway, March 5-6, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Cancelled: University of North Texas Open Access Symposium 2020. Denton, Texas, US, May 22, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Cancelled: Society for Scholarly Publishing annual meeting. Boston, Massachusetts, US, May 27-29, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Open Access and Open Social Scholarship, Digital Humanities Summer Institute. Online, June 2-11, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Basel Sustainable Publishing Forum. Plan S and Price Transparency: Towards a Breakdown of Publication Services and Prices. Online, July 2, 2020. (perma.cc).
- How much does Open GLAM cost? Budget and impact of Open Access. Online, July 23, 2020. (perma.cc).
- Just another brick in the paywall: why open access is a human right, RightsCon session. Online, July [27-30], 2020.
- Canadian Repository Community Call: Repository work during the pandemic: New roles for staff in unusual times. Online, July 28, 2020.
- Cancelled: Worldwide Open Access Mandates and Policies session, IFLA conference. Dublin, August 2020.
- FORCE11 Scholarly Communications Institute (FSCI). Online, August 3-13, 2020.
- OpenCon Librarian Community Call. Shareyourpaper.org demo. Online, August 11, 2020.
- Open Scholarship Knowledge Base administration training. Online, August 11+18, 2020.
- By Faculty and For Students: Supporting Open Educational Resources, Part One webinar. Online, August 12, 2020.
- Open Access Monographs: What You Need To Know, Part Two webinar. Online, August 19, 2020.
- Open-Access-Tage. Online, September 15-17, 2020.
- Accesso alla conoscenza: quali strategie? Milan, Italy, September 16, 2020.
- Postponed: Southeastern Resource Sharing and Scholarly Communication Conference. Nashville, US, September 17-18, 2020.
- OASPA Annual Conference. Online, September 21-25, 2020.
- Digital Tools & Uses Congress. Hamamet, Tunisia, October 15-17, 2020.
- Creative Commons Global Summit. Online, 19-24 October 2020.
- International Open Access Week. Various locations and online, October 19-25, 2020.
- ASIS&T conference. Online, October 22 - November 1, 2020.
- OPERAS Annual Conference. Brussels, November 2-4, 2020.
- DLF Forum. Online, November 8-12, 2020.
- Threat to Perpetual Access: Licensed Electronic Resources & Open Access. Online, November 17, 2020.
- 15th Munin Conference. Online, November 18-19, 2020.
- Northeast Institutional Repository Day. Online, December 3, 2020.