Difference between revisions of "2020"
From Open Access Directory
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
== October ==
== October ==
== November ==
== November ==
Revision as of 09:41, 24 January 2020
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events:
- Chronological order.
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, see the oa.events tag library at the Open Access Tracking Project. This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.
- Publiek domein dag. Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid, Hilversum, Netherlands, January 10, 2020.
- Open Access and Scholarly Communication: Voices from the Global South, Modern Language Association Annual Convention. Seattle, USA, January 10, 2020.
- Public Domain Day. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US, January 15, 2020.
- Open Publishing Communities: an info session. Online, January 23, 2020.
- OA Monograph Implications on Tech Services, ALA Midwinter. Philadelphia, US, January 25, 2020.
- ACRL/SPARC Scholarly Communication Forum, ALA Midwinter. Philadelphia, US, January 25, 2020.
- Open Art Histories. Vancouver, BC, Canada, January 31, 2020.
- LODLAM Summit. Los Angeles, US, February 3-4, 2020.
- OERcamp-Werkstatt Südwest. Akademie Bad Wildbad, Germany, February 7-9, 2020.
- Plan S & Publishing Mandates, NISO Plus. Baltimore, US, February 24, 2020.
- OpenCon Cleveland. Ohio, USA, February 27-28, 2020.
- Open Science Days. Harnack House, Berlin, March 2-3, 2020.
- Shift to Open, Library Futures, Vienna, Austria, March 4, 2020.
- IFLA Special Interest Group on Library Publishing Midterm Meeting. Oslo, Norway, March 5-6, 2020.
- Oxford Open Access Week. UK, March 9-13, 2020.
- Elpub conference. Doha, Qatar, April 18-21, 2020.
- Southern Miss Institutional Repository Conference. US, April 23-24, 2020.
- Digital Initiatives Symposium. San Diego, California, US, April 27-28, 2020.
- Library Publishing Forum. Worcester, Massachusetts, US, May 4-6, 2020.
- Wikidata:WikiCite Satellite. Cologne, Germany, May 6-8, 2020.
- Creative Commons Global Summit. Lisbon, Portugal, May 14-16, 2020.
- University of North Texas Open Access Symposium 2020. Denton, Texas, US, May 22, 2020.
- Society for Scholarly Publishing annual meeting. Boston, Massachusetts, US, May 27-29, 2020.
- Northeast Institutional Repository Day. US, June 2020.
- Open Access and Open Social Scholarship, Digital Humanities Summer Institute. Victoria, Canada, June 2020.
- Open Repositories. Stellenbosch, South Africa, June 1-4, 2020.
- OPERAS Annual Conference. Brussels, June 2-4, 2020.
- Worldwide Open Access Mandates and Policies session, IFLA conference. Dublin, August 2020.
- Wikimania. Bangkok, Thailand, August 5-9, 2020.
- By Faculty and For Students: Supporting Open Educational Resources, Part One webinar. Online, August 12, 2020.
- Open Access Monographs: What You Need To Know, Part Two webinar. Online, August 19, 2020.
- Open-Access-Tage. Bielefeld, Germany, September 15-17, 2020.
- Southeastern Resource Sharing and Scholarly Communication Conference. Nashville, US, September 17-18, 2020.
- OASPA Annual Conference. Warsaw, Poland, September 22-24, 2020.
- Force11. San Sebastián, Spain, October 19-21, 2020.
- DLF Forum. Baltimore, US, November 8-12, 2020.