From Open Access Directory
Revision as of 04:38, 10 January 2019 by Janeriks (Adding this year's Munin Conference)
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events:
- Chronological order.
- For real-time updates, some not yet reflected here, see the oa.events tag library at the Open Access Tracking Project. This tag library is crowd-sourced, and you can make it more comprehensive by taking part in OATP.
- Modern Language Association MLA 2019 - Making the Most of Humanities Commons. Chicago, January 3-6, 2018.
- Where to Publish? Navigating the Journal Jungle and Avoiding Predators. Texas State University. January 16, 2019.
- MZES Open Science Conference 2019. Mannheim, Germany, January 25 - 27, 2019.
- הכנס הארבעה-עשר לחקר חדשנות וטכנולוגיות למידה ע"ש צ'ייס (English Translation: The Chais Forteenth Conference on Innovation and Learning Technologies), February 8 - 12, 2019.
- Research Data Management Basics. Texas State University, February 28, 2019.
- UKSG Annual Conference 2019. Teldford, UK, April 8-10, 2019
- UNT Open Access Symposium 2019. Dallas, Texas, May 17, 2019.
- COAR Annual Meeting. Lyon, France, May 20-23, 2019.
- Libre Graphics Meeting 2019. Saarbrücken, Germany, May 2019
- ELPUB 2019. Marseille, France, June 2-4, 2019.
- Open Repositories 2019. Hamburg, Germany, June 10 - 13, 2019.
- Journées CasuHal 2019. Rouen, France, June 17-18, 2019.
- Global Conference on Transparency Research. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 26 - 27, 2019.
- LIBER 2019. Dublin, Ireland, June 26-28, 2019.
- Open Source Summit, North America, California, August 2019
- COASP 2019. Copenhagen, Denmark, September 24-26, 2019.
- 13. Open-Access-Tage. Hanover (Lower Saxony), Germany, September 30 - October 2, 2019
- WikidataCon 2019. Berlin, Germany, October 2019.
- Munin Conference 2019. Tromsø, Norway, end of November 2019.