From Open Access Directory
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger list of OA-related Events.
- Chronological order.
- NEW Perspectives in understanding open access to research data – infrastructure and technology challenges. Geneva, Switzerland, January 14, 2014.
- Getting Started With Open Access. Online, Austin Community College, January 15, 2014.
- NEW Help Turn Voices from BBC Radio into Open Data for Wikipedia. London, UK, January 18, 2014.
- NEW Masters in Publishing: An Interactive online discussion with Elizabeth Marincola, CEO of PLOS. Online, January 23, 2014.
- NEW Electronic Theses and Dissertations 2014. University of Leicester, UK, January 23-25, 2014.
- NEW Here There Be Dragons: Public Access to Federally Funded Research, an ALCTS Midwinter Symposium. Philadelphia, PA, January 24, 2014.
- NEW Connecting Articles and Data to Expand Open Access to Research. Philadelphia, PA, January 25, 2014.
- NEW Academic Publishing in Europe 2014. Berlin, Germany, January 27-29, 2014.
- NEW Publish or perish? The future of scholarly publishing and careers. University of California, Davis, February 13, 2014.
- Ocean Sciences Meeting 2014. OA os among the topics. Honolulu, Hawaii, February 23-18, 2014. University of California, Davis, February 13, 2014.
- SPARC 2014 Open Access Meeting. Kansas City, Kansas, March3-4, 2014.
- NEW European Data Forum 2014. Athens, Greece, March 19-20, 2014.
- NEW 2014 Global Land Project Open Science Meeting. Berlin, Germany, March 19-21, 2014.
- NEW 12th International Conference of Current Research Information Systems (CRIS 2014). Rome, Italy, May 13th – 15th, 2014.
- NEW Open Culture: Participatory Practices In Art And Science. Toronto, Canada, May 16-25, 2014.
- NEW ESWC 2014. OA is among the topics. Anissaras, Crete, Greece, May 25- May 29, 2014
- The Openness Paradigm: How Synergies Between Open Access, Open Data, Open Science, Open Source Hardware, Open Drug Discovery Support Development?. Lausanne, Switzerland, June 4-6, 2014.
- Open Repositories 2014. Helsinki, Finland, June 9-13, 2014.
- IMBER Open Science Conference: Future Oceans. Bergen, Norway, June 23-27, 2014.