From Open Access Directory
- This is a list of resources and milestones related to open access in France.
- Open Access Tracking Project, Harvard University:
- OA in France. OpenAIRE.
- France. Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR). UK: University of Nottingham.
- France. Registry of Open Access Repositories. UK: University of Southampton.
- France. UNESCO Global Open Access Portal.
- List of open access repositories in France. Wikipedia.
- Hélène Bosc (2008). "L'auto-archivage en France: deux exemples de politiques différentes et leurs résultats" [Self-Archiving in France: Two Different Policies and Their Results]. Liinc em Revista (in French). Brazil. 4. doi:10.18617/liinc.v4i2.280. ISSN 1808-3536.
- Open Access in France: a state of the art report (PDF), Ministère de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche, 2010.
- Eelco Ferwerda; Frances Pinter; Niels Stern (2017), "Country Study: France", Landscape Study on Open Access and Monographs: Policies, Funding and Publishing in Eight European Countries, Knowledge Exchange, doi:10.5281/zenodo.815932.
- Walt Crawford (2018). "France". Gold Open Access by Country 2012-2017. US: Cites & Insights Books.
- Latest submissions in HAL related to "open access" AND (france or french)
- 2001. HAL national repository platform launched.
- 2005. HAL-Inria repository launched.
- 2008. Open Access France website launched.
- June 2012. Paris OER Declaration adopted.
- August 18, 2014. Lyon Declaration on Access to Information and Development issued.
- October 7, 2016. Digital Republic Law is adopted. Its article 30 grants authors the right to submit their work (accepted manuscripts) in institutional repositories with a 6/12 months embargo.
- July 4, 2018. National plan for open science issued by the French Ministry for Higher Education, Research and Innovation.