Difference between revisions of "OATP links"
(→Versions of the primary project feed)
Revision as of 13:37, 6 October 2013
This list is part of the Open Access Directory.
- This is a section within the larger OA tracking project (OATP).
Versions of the primary project feed
The primary project feed contains new OA-related developments noticed and tagged by project participants.
- The recommended version of the primary feed starts with the raw version (below) and filters it to reduce spam.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp or http://feeds.feedburner.com/OATP-Primary
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.rss
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.atom
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.json?callback=callback
- Twitter version = https://twitter.com/oatp
- Generated by Feedburner.
- The Twitter version is abridged. Please help us find an RSS-to-Twitter service that doesn't abridge the feed.
- Email version = http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=OATP-Primary&loc=en_US
- Click to subscribe to the feed by email. The link takes you to a web form asking for your email address and a captcha solution. Once confirmed, you'll receive one email a day of feed items.
- Generated by Feedburner.
- The raw version of the primary feed contains all and only the items tagged with oa.new.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/oa.new
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/rss/oa.new
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/atom/oa.new
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/json/oa.new?callback=callback
Versions of the secondary project feeds
The secondary project feeds cover a range of OA subtopics. OATP supports a series of subtopic tags, each of which generates a feed.
- To read the feed for a given OATP tag, pick the tag and create the feed URL using one of the following patterns. These examples use the tag oa.policies. To follow a different tag, just replace oa.policies with the tag of your choice. (All OATP tags are lower-case only.)
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/oa.policies
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/rss/oa.policies
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/atom/oa.policies
- This will work for any tag used in the TagTeam version of OATP.
- For customized versions of these feeds which filter the project feed (e.g. to remove certain subtopics) or combine it with other feeds, see the page of OATP mashups.
- Google profile and G+ page
- Twitter profile and Twitter feed
- Descriptions of the project
- Short URL for the OATP home page: http://bit.ly/OAtp. ("OATP" and "oatp" were already taken.)
- Handout on the transition of OATP from Connotea to TagTeam.
- Introduction to TagTeam.
- OATP discussion forum. At Google Groups. Also see the group RSS feed. NB: This Google Group is reserved but not yet launched.